Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finished Tilda with Flowers



Yeah, I finished my Tilda with Flowers Shadow Box.


I wasnt sure about the box itself, but I think I will leave it alone. I was going to paint it and rough it up a bit, but I think its growing on me. The browns in the flowers stand out more, since the box is wooden.


What do you all think? Should I paint it white and antique it, or leave it as is?








This is the right side. I added some flowers to the front glass to give it more depth.






And the left side. Tilda is popped out but its hard to tell from these pictures. I love how she turned out and will display her in my "library"


12 comments:

  1. Jody, I love it just the way it is! It turned out fabulous.

    Hugs,

    Deb H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has turned out beautifully and I wouldn't touch the box either.....fabulous job.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous. I wouldn't change a thing.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! You did a great picture for display Jody!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! I love it.
    Hugs Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful project! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project. You did a wonderful job!
    Hugs~
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how your project turned out it's great
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jody...I love this project!! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your coloring and the flowers are just perfect!! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jody, this is so pretty. I would not change the color of the frame at all. It sets off the flowers in the shadow box. You did a beautiful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love coloring and the DP used. Flowers are awesome too, love it all!

    ReplyDelete