Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello from Iowa




HI, I am new at this blogging, so please bear with me.




My name is Jody and I am a crafter!


I decided to start a blog for my Magnolia cards and images. I fell in love with Tilda and Edwin about 2 months ago and have managed to collect 20 stamps. That is not an easy task. In the States, there are 3 stores that carry Magnolia. Just by chance, Cottage Corner in Davenport does. But they are expensive there. $15 each image. Yikes.


Then I found a wonderful Yahoo group and through them I now have an online store to shop at and the stamps are $11 or less, unless they go on special. Plus free shipping if I spend enough. :)



So, enough about me...I need to post some cards! Any advice is most welcome.






8 comments:

  1. Great job...! Your card is super sweet also...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet and pretty! Welcome to blog land too!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous! One day I will be brave and post pics of my Maggies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Tilda flying the flowers....great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweetie , nice idea the flowers behind her :D
    greetings from the Netherlands

    Willeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. It´s adorable!!! Welcome to the blog land!! I´m sure you´ll love as much as I do!!!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jody, welcome. Your blog is just great and I love your card. But, be warned...it's addictive. And I'm a user. Hugs. Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all so very much for the comments! I love that we can connect over such wonderful "Maggies"
    hugs! Jody

    ReplyDelete